We are accepting new patients!
Proper dental care is important for all ages. Good dental health requires daily care of your teeth, including brushing, flossing, and regular dental checkups. It is recommended that you receive professional dental checkups and cleanings at least 1-2 times per year. At Rose City Dental we provide top service for your annual checkups and cleanings as well as necessary treatment you may need. Call 519-252-5444 or fill out the form to make an appointment today. At Rose City Dental, we want to ensure your smile is bright and healthy for years to come.
How to avoid dental problems?
Good daily dental practice,
• Brush after meals with a toothbrush that has soft or extra soft bristles.
• Use toothpaste with fluoride.
• Use dental floss every day.
• Eat fewer sweets, especially between meals.
• Do not smoke or chew tobacco products.
• Visit your dentist for regular check-ups.
First Visit Paperwork
We are glad you have chosen our office for your dental care. Please download your new patient paperwork and complete the forms prior to your appointment. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!